Happy Canada Day! The weather is good, though I feel for those lower down on the east coast. Thunderstorms and temperatures of 40°C, before humidity? Stay safe, guys!
Here are my most recent posts of the past couple of weeks:
- Zen Personal Finance: My Philosphy, and What It Means to Invest It Wisely
- How Much Do You Pay in Payroll and Income Taxes? Here’s an Overview of Canada’s Income and Payroll Taxes for 2012, by Province
Shared by others
- Steve from Binktsy.com let me know about their new site, promoted as “a whole new way to manage student loans.” Readers of Invest It Wisely can get an invite by heading over to https://binksty.com/ and registering with the code INVESTitwisely.
- Karen from Early Childhood Education wanted to share this graphic about the cost of a child.
Also, please don’t miss the following great posts:
Economy & Government
- 3 Pitfalls of ObamaCare
- Inflation is Good! (Or not horrible) (IIW: really? ;))
- What is Freegold? Or, Can the Debt Grow Forever?
- $5,963.41 – My Biggest Google Adsense Earning Check + State of Niche Websites
- Looking At Google’s Updates And Actions From A Business Perspective
- 10 Signs That You Might Be an Entrepreneur
- An Investment Strategy You Won’t Find Anywhere Else
- Self Manager – Reasons You Should Celebrate Losing Your Job
- Should I Pay Debt or Invest in Myself?
- Starting a Blue Collar Business… Full-time
- The Price of Eliminating Failure
- Why Electric Cars Don’t Make Financial Sense
- Why I Don’t Want A Smartphone
- $50,000 Per Year Could Cause Financial Misery
- How Did You Golf Today? Ask Me About My Portfolio….
- How To Know If You Have A Debt Problem?
- June Update – 2012 personal finance and investing goals
- Leveraging Your Wealth to Prepare Your Children
- Living La Vida Frugal: The Lunch Edition
- Thank You To People With Credit Card Debt
- The Power of Negative Visualization
- TIPS TO PREPARE FOR INFLATION
- When good debt goes bad
- Bring on the Pablet: Why I am bullish about Microsoft’s Surface
- Check out These Cool Apps from an Early Student of Learn OpenGL ES!
- With Nexus 7, Google Finally Gets Android Tablets Right [REVIEW]
- Canadian PF Happy Hour at Canadian Personal Finance
- Carnival of Fin. Camaraderie at The University of Money
- Carnival of Financial Planning – Edition #242 – June 22, 2012
- Carnival of MoneyPros at Broke Professionals
- Carnival of MoneyPros
- Carnival of Retirement – 25th Edition
- Carnival of Retirement – 25th Edition (full edition)
- Carnival of Retirement at Making Sense Of Cents
- Festival of Frugality #342: Wimbledon Edition
- Fin. Carn. for Young Adults at 20s Finances
- Y & T’s Weekend Ramblings at Young and Thrifty
- Yakezie Carnival at See Debt Run
Have a great Canada Day weekend, everyone. 🙂