- 2010 Tax Deductions by Wealth Informatics.
- Give Up Caffeine: Can it be Done? by Squirrelers. [Kevin] I haven’t eliminated caffeine entirely but I mostly stick to drinking tea these days.
- Knowing the Difference Between Chapter 7 and Chapter13 Bankruptcy by Buck$ome Boomer.
- Measuring Career Satisfaction Using Buckets by Engineer Your Finances.
- Money Is Just a Tool by Money Reasons.
- Retirement Savings: Keepin It Sexy! by Dr. Dean of The Millionaire Nurse Blog. He asks “What is the disconnect? We all know we need to save, but we don’t do it!”
- Should I Buy a House by Little House in the Valley, which is a comparison of renting vs. buying a house and what makes the most financial sense.
- The Best Hotel Values in America, Volume II by Control Your Cash.
- Yield Curve Explained – MBA Mondays at Darwin’s Money. Darwin says “Learn about the yield curve, why it’s important and how you can see what the market is trying to tell you about future recessions, inflation and more.”
Hope you enjoyed this edition and are enjoying the weekend!