It might be -15C as I write this, but it’s been a mild week overall, and I feel that spring is coming. Sometimes I hear the birds singing in the air, heralding the coming end of winter and good times to come. Am I just imagining it? Or will this frost be over, soon? 🙂
Here are recent posts that you may have missed:
- How to Quit Your Job with Grace
- Three Things My Tax Return Says About Me
- Creating Incomes Streams to Make More Money
Congrats to the winners of the “The Art of Non-Conformity: Set Your Own Rules, Live the Life You Want, and Change the World” giveaway!
- Sustainable Personal Finance
Great job, guys!
On to the weekend reading:
- The leaderboard is out! Check out the Online Money Bloggers’ Leaderboard and see how we all did. I have some stiff competition! 🙂
- If you are retiring soon, you might not be happy about Harper’s Plan to Cut Canada’s Old Age Security (OAS) Program.
- Dividend Investing: The Best Investment Option Out of College?
- If you spend that RRSP refund then TFSA makes more sense. This is something I personally wonder about.
- Our Stock Portfolio – 2012 Update
- Stock Updates: Aroway Energy, Hyperion Exploration, Palliser Oil and Gas
- Tax Free Savings Account power increasing. Another great article from my excellent fellow blogger Mark, from My Own Advisor.
- Why is Parallel Energy Trust in The Penalty Box?
- Looking for greener pastures? Check out this post: I Quit My Job: How I Did It; and You Can Too
- How to Promote Yourself (Without Being Sleazy)
- 4 Ways To Reshape Your Views Regarding Money
- 8 Financial Behaviors that Piss Me Off!
- 10 Simple tips to Super Charge Your Personal Finances
- A WOLF IN SHEEP’S CLOTHING: TIMESHARES INCLUDED IN SOCIAL BUYING SITE TRAVEL DEALS
- Anchoring: How Psychology Can Influence Our Money Choices
- How To Live Within Your Means
- Top 3 Things Your Broker Hates About You
- FiPath asked to share this blurb: “To help drive awareness of the importance for all Americans to plan for their financial future, particularly Gen Xers, FiPath launched the Save Generation X! Campaign. FiPath will donate $1 to reduce the Social Security debt for every new member who joins the community through this campaign. Sign up to find out your retirement score and see how you compare to peers. Then, get a free FiPath whitepaper, “10 Common Mistakes to Avoid when Planning for Retirement.” Join the “Save Generation X!” campaign and over 90,000 consumers who trust FiPath to help them connect to their financial future.”
- Are You Concerned About the Very Poor? This article provoked a lot of great comments and discussion! I recommend reading it just for that alone.
- Travel Like a Boy Scout. You never know when it might come in handy, and help you escape from a blacked-out elevator!
- Carnival Of Financial Camaraderie #20
- Carnival of Financial Planning – Financial Management Edition #223 – February 10, 2012
- Totally Money Carnival – Super Bowl Edition
- Yakezie Carnival – The Superbowl Clones Game