Merry Christmas, everyone! Thank you very much to all those who have stopped by and commented, left invaluable feedback, and have helped my site grow and prosper along the way; I am deeply grateful. If you ever have any questions, comments, or feedback, just let me know!
Here’s some reading for the holidays:
- Canadian REITS: Yours to Discover (Beating The Index)
- 5 Reasons You Should Update Your Will (Bucksome Boomer)
- Fight holiday depression (Frugal Zeitgeist)
- Get Me Through December (Balance Junke)
- HELP, I HAVE NO MONEY; Cash Management for New College Grads (Barbara Friedberg Personal Finance)
- How to improve your cash flow by optimizing and reducing your automated spending (The Passive Income Earner)
- Lessons for Children from a Frugal Christmas (MomVesting)
- Meaningful Celebrations (Happy Heart and Mind)
- My Own Advisor interview with Derek Foster (My Own Advisor)
- The Federal Reserve, What is the End Game of Quantitative Easing? (The Wise Buck)
- The Wise Old Man and Me (Young and Thrifty)
- US Savings Rate Stabilizing = More Spending (First Gen American)
- What’s The Key To Building Great Wealth? (By Like Buffett)
- Who Would Lend to This Guy??? (Darwin’s Money)
- Your Dog’s Diet Could Cost You and Your Dog (Sustainable Personal Finance)
Here’s a funny Mr. Bean Christmas, recently shared by The Biz of Life. Be sure to also check out parts 2 and 3!
Have a very merry Christmas, everyone!