Fall is now in full swing, with red and golden trees (that were still green just a couple of weeks ago!), dropping temperatures, and shortening days. It’s going to be winter soon, and while I actually look forward to the start of winter, ask me how I feel in two or three month’s time. 😉 However, for now it’s good except for the lack of sun.
Winter is both the end and the beginning of the cycle of life, and the new year is a good time to evaluate where we are in life and if it’s time to make a change. Do you feel any changes coming ahead in your own life?
Here is your weekend reading:
- PetroViking Energy: An Emerging Junior in the Viking Resource Play (Beating The Index)
- 15 Stupid Ways to Run Your Business (Out of Debt Again)
- Canadian Finance Carnival #58 (Canadian Finance Blog)
- Chinese Baby Girl Yueyue 2 Years Old, Hit By Two Trucks And Left To Die While 18 People Walk By (A Mother’s Thoughts) (I can’t believe that people would do this!)
- Community Garden FAIL! (101 Centavos)
- Credit Rating Downgrade and Stock Prices: It was a Money Making Opportunity! (Squirrelers)
- Don’t Let Your Purchases Fall Prey to Your Emotions (Free From Broke)
- Get a Job or Do What I Love? – Guest Post by Mrs. LAMF (Life And My Finances)
- Taking Risk And Living With Decisions (Everyday Tips and Thoughts)
- Would A Crazy, Wacky Piggybank Help You Save More? (Money Q&A)
- You Voted: Best Canadian Bank Stock (My Own Advisor)
Thanks for stopping by and visiting; I appreciate it and I appreciate the thoughtful comments as well. Hope everyone has a great week. 🙂