The Yakezie has recently launched a new scholarship program! Alan Dunn of HowtoSaveMoney.com along with many Yakezie members have all kindly decided to sponsor the scholarship program, and you can also head over to the Yakezie to support the program and donate.
How to donate
There are currently two options:
- Head to Yakezie.com’s donate page.
- Make a personal payment with PayPal to: firstname.lastname@example.org, and state that it’s for the scholarship.
Who’s eligible for the current scholarship?
Any high school student and below who is interested in furthering their education is eligible to apply for the scholarship program. Here are the three different essay topics that can be chosen:
1) Who is your hero and why? What are the attributes your hero possesses that makes you admire him or her so much? Compare these attributes to your own and tell us your similarities and where you can improve. What steps will you take to become more like your hero?
2) Discuss a time when you failed or did not live up to your full potential. Assess the things that prevented you from achieving what you were aiming for and analyze what you would do differently if you had another chance. Do you let failure motivate you or keep you down?
3) What kind of skills do you learn through sports that can help you succeed in life? Tell us a time where a particular aspect you learned from sports helped you get through a difficult time. How do you plan to pass on your knowledge?
If you’re interested, then head over to the Yakezie to get the full scoop and submit your essay!