Making easy money is probably the toughest thing on earth. Making money is itself a difficult proposition and earning money quickly and without too much exhaustion was almost unthinkable some years back. However, the rise of the internet and different innovative business ideas are allowing people to make quick bucks in a jiffy!
Even by staying within the ambit of law, you can make a quick buck and a decent living if you know how to use the internet or you have a good social connection. Networking and communication are the keys in today’s world. The better you communicate, the easier you make acquaintances and the ease with which you can convince others can decide and seal your fate.
Some income generating ideas
- Blogging: It would be wrong to suggest that you can take up blogging as a part time job. But, as content and digital marketing is on the rise, many companies are hiring ghost writers and web content creators. So, if you have control over a particular language or domain or if you are a graphic designer, you can land a job or at least get a job as a freelancer. The money is not bad. However, if you want to work independently, you may have to wait till your blog or video blog becomes popular and gets the power to shape opinions. Once that happens, a number of companies may show interest in buying space or time slots in your website, blog or videos.
- Makeup tutorial videos: If you are a professional makeup artist or one who takes keen interest in makeup, you can easily start making money by creating and uploading videos on makeup say for different occasions. With growth of your followers and viewers, companies would want to promote their products through your videos and you can make handsome money quickly. Youtube and Vimeo are some popular video sharing sites. You may teach Pilates, meditation, dance, how to wrap a sari or anything that you feel you can offer expert knowledge on and there is at least a sizeable section who wants to know.
- Multilevel marketing: With the rise of the internet, the number of MLM companies has exploded. You can become an online salesman for one such company. You will earn for not just generating sales on behalf of the company but also making recruits. Every time, one of your recruits makes a sale, you will also get a percentage of the profit. It is also a quick way of raking in the moolah although a lot depends on how fast you can build your network as well as your convincing power!
- Freelancing: Making money by outsourcing your skills while still working from the comfort of your home is something which most people enjoy. There are many online freelance job sites which can instantly get you set up as a writer, designer, software programmer, etc. You will get paid on an hourly basis as per the terms of your contract. Money will get electronically transferred to your bank account. It’s safe. It’s quick and it’s classy.
- Participate in surveys: You can make money instantly and easily by taking online surveys. There are many sites like Harris Poll Online and Global Test Market which allow citizens in Canada to register and take surveys. They get paid for taking these surveys. You can make money real quick. Some of the online paid survey portals also give you a bonus amount for signing up!
What will you do if you suddenly require a significantly large amount of money but your income or savings are not enough to meet the need? You will probably have to go for one of the short-term loans or long-term flex loans.
Flex loans are however, better because the payment horizon is longer and the rate of interest is also lower. So, it is less risky and the chances of defaulting are less. For example, if you take a flex loan from Cashco Financial, you can get a loan of up to $5000 and tenure of up to 36 months. It will also help you to build up a credit history as your data gets submitted to the credit bureau in Canada. You can also use it as a personal line of credit.
Choose to make money whichever way you like as long as it is legitimate and doesn’t cause you any harm. You can take a loan also but make sure to pay off the bills on time. Making money is not so tough after all, isn’t it?