Did everyone have a good Easter weekend? I did! I saw my family, my girlfriend is back from Nigeria, and everything is just going well. Things are looking up since that punch to the face I took last month. Sure, my income hasn’t recovered, sure, I’m still out of a bike, but my girlfriend is back! Sometimes I think it’s those sort of things that make the biggest difference.
Here are the most recent posts at Invest It Wisely:
- Two Months of Entrepreneurship: the Good, the Bad, and the Ugly
- Canada’s New Budget: A Paradigm Shift – Although a Small One
I’m also currently doing a giveaway — don’t miss your chance to enter and win!
Now that everyone’s back from the Easter weekend, here is some great reading for your week ahead:
- Weird Effects of Inflation: The Costs of Coinage
- Four Key Characteristics To Look For In Dividend Stocks
- Investing in oil with 3 Canadian Oil Sands Stocks.
- Marquee Energy: Undervalued Oil Junior with Strong Production Growth Ahead
- Picking a Cotton ETF for Your Portfolio.
- Learn to dramatically improve your Concentration
- Writer’s Block Suppression Methods that Can Cure Brain Atrophy
- Planning a Green Frugal Wedding – Invitations
- Set Aside Some Money for Fun: Rule 8
- SHOULD I FILE A TAX RETURN IN APRIL OR FILE FOR AN EXTENSION?
- Unusual Tax Deductions
- A Reaction to the 2012 Canadian Federal Budget
- Canada’s 2012 Budget: Does It Deliver, or is It Full of BS?
- Ron Paul: The One True Hope for Change in 2012
- Carnival Of Money Pros – Final Ride Edition
- The Carnival of Financial Camaraderie #27
- Totally Money Carnival – Millionaire Teacher Edition
- Yakezie Carnival – April Fools