We’re barely into the summer yet I’ve had stronger allergies these days than others. I love the sun & heat, but the sneezing and itchy throat is my downfall! I ended up not sleeping too much this week but I think I’ll get used to it, soon.
The summer is a time of sun & heat, but it’s also known as a time where people are relaxing, and serious matters are left for other times. It’s a time for reflection and contemplation, and it’s also a time for… fun! What do you plan to do during the summer doldrums, and what have you reflected on in recent times? My good friend Mich has been calling for Career Advice in Finance, and my girlfriend will be leaving for more than a month in a couple of weeks. It might be the summer doldrums but sometimes things still move fast!
- 6 Easy Ways To Get Advertisers For Your Blog or Website (My Multiple Incomes)
- Don’t Get Trapped By Fixed Expenses (Everyday Tips and Thoughts)
- How Much Mortgage Can I Afford? (Canadian Finance Blog)
- How To Decide Whether To Buy Or Rent A Home (Financial Samurai)
- Investing Series – Compound Interest Magic (My University Money)
- Is Holding a Garage Sale Worth it? (Barbara Friedberg Personal Finance)
- The 12 Types of Passive Investors (MoneyMamba)
- Top 5 Best Places to Retire Outside the USA (Life and my Finances)
- Totally Money Blog Carnival – Most Expensive Weddings Edition – June 6th, 2011 (My Personal Finance Journey)
- Trying to Buy local with Babci in Tow (First Gen American)
Thanks for stopping by Invest It Wisely, and hope you enjoyed your weekend.