A “skinny” Christmas giveaway
Invest It Wisely is hosting a “Skinny on” Christmas giveaway! As a thank you to my readers, I would like to give away all of the books in the “Skinny on” series that I have reviewed so far.
For Canadians, Americans, and everyone else around the world, I am giving away 14 digital copies of the following books: The Skinny on Credit Cards: How to Master the Credit Card Game, The Skinny on Real Estate Investing: An Introduction to the Subject, and The Skinny on Creativity: Thinking Outside the Box! As a further bonus to my Canadian readers, I am also sending out 6 physical copies of these same books!
At approx. values of $15 per physical copy with 6 copies to be given away, and $10 per digital copy with 14 copies to be given away, there is a total of approx. $230 in prizes, so keep on reading!
For more info on the books, check out my reviews:
- The Skinny on Credit Cards: A Book Review
- The Skinny on Real Estate Investing: A Book Review
- The Skinny on Creativity: A Book Review
How to enter
Here, I describe the different ways to enter the contest. In order to actually enter, please scroll down until you find the entry form.
In order to avoid blank entries, at least one choice must be mandatory. Please subscribe by RSS in order to enter the contest.
1 point: Subscribe in a reader
The following entry methods are all optional, but completing them will improve your odds of winning.
1 point: Subscribe by email
1 point: Retweet this giveaway.
1 point: What do I mean by “maximizing life EV”?
1 point: Who is my fellow Yakezier & friend from Singapore?
2 points: What is your favorite post of all time from Invest It Wisely, aside from the giveaway and reviews of the “Skinny on” books, and why?
3 points: Link to one of the three “Skinny on” reviews and this contest from your blog or website.
The contest is now closed; thanks for your participation!
Rules & Terms
- Winning entries will be selected using Random.org, and contacted via email. If a winner does not respond in 3 days, their prize will be awarded to the next person in line.
- For those who enter by retweeting or linking only: Only Twitter accounts with > 25 followers and websites with > 25 RSS subscribers are eligible for contest entry points. Accounts & websites that engage in spam, illicit activities, gambling, porn, etc… are all ineligible.
- We reserve the right to reject entries that we consider fraudulent, spam, or otherwise as invalid.
- Digital editions have an approx. value of $10 per copy. There are a total of 14 to be given out.
- Physical editions have an approx. value of $15 per copy. There are a total of 6 to be given out, for Canadian entrants only (due to shipping costs).
- The contest opens December 7th, 2010 at 1:00 am EST.
- The contest closes December 25th, 2010 at 1:00 am EST.
Note: The links in this post include Amazon affiliate links.