Happy weekend, everyone! Still haven’t done your taxes yet? No sweat; this roundup also includes a giveaway of five licenses for H&R Block’s tax filing software, for use online for both Mac & PC, or as a download for your PC desktop! See below for details.
- Online access for Mac and Windows, and a downloadable program for Mac.
- Calculator shortcut on the toolbar.
- You can do up to 16 declarations!
- Informs you of the tax law changes for the current year, for your province.
- Information is carried forward to future tax periods.
- Supports importing from TurboTax.
- Supports RRSP tax refund maximization.
- No income graph in the results (desktop version).
The H&R Block tax software will be easy to get up and running, even if you’ve used other software in the past. I have five codes to giveaway, which can be used for both the Mac version and the PC version, thanks to the great people at H&R Block! You can enter just below (please note that this contest is open to Canadians only):
Posts of the week
- An Easy Way to Make Hard Decisions (Plus My Personal Story) – Fellow Yakezie Challenger Invest In 2012 shares his advice on making tough decisions.
- Why You Need Spare Cash to Cover Emergencies – You can never predict what is going to happen, and it’s good to be prepared.
- Why I Wish I Controlled My Pension – My University Money‘s first staff post for IIW; welcome to the site Teacher Man!
- “For Sale” Signs Proliferate in the Oil Patch
- 4 Investment Rules to Ride the Bull Like A Pro
- Is 2 Percent the New Safe Retirement Withdrawal Rate?
- Do You Know Why You Should Have a RRSP US Account? The Answer is Shocking!
- Mistakes We Make When Already in Debt
- TFSA vs RRSP: Which One Works For You?
- The RRSP deadline and some final considerations
- What is Stock Trend Investing in 20 simple sentences?
- Can Life Kill Your Dream, ProBlogger?
- My Job History, Part Two: Seven Years Ago Today
- Practical Home Security
- The Best Meal I Ever Ate – A Story of Love
- Critical Illness Insurance and Why You Need It
- Define Your Emergency Fund Road Map
- Problems caused by Sudden Wealth
- The Case for Actively Saving Money
- The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo: Ten Personal Finance Lessons!
- What is APR?
- Would You Buy An Engagement Ring At A Pawn Shop?
- Financial Planning – Money Management Edition #225
- Canadian Finance Carnival #76
- Carnival of Financial Camaraderie
- Carnival Of Financial Camaraderie #22
- Carnival of Personal Finance #350: The Little Prince’s Journey to Financial Enlightenment
- Yakezie Carnival – The Daytona 500 Edition