Didn’t the month just start? I can’t believe we’re already halfway through November. The year is almost over, but there is much to look forward to. There are Christmas vacations in just a few weeks, I have a couple of tough exams coming up for my class, but in a few weeks that will all be over, and then a new year will start!
Do you believe that the world will end next year? The Mayan Calendar rolls over on December 21st, 2012, and some have interpreted this to mean that a major cataclysm will occur. I don’t know about that, but the world is changing. There are some tough spots with the economy, but I believe that it is changing for the better. The genie has been let out of the bottle, and there is no putting it back in.
Here were my recent posts, in case you’ve missed them:
- Remembering Them
- I Didn’t Know Squat About Finances when I Was in College
- When Can You Talk About How Much You Make?
- How Important is Financial Freedom When You Plan to Retire (Beating the Index)
- October 2011 Blog Statistics and Income Update (Budgeting in the Fun Stuff)
- 28 Finance Blog Articles, Giveaways, and More – Finance Blog Carnival #15 (Maximizing Money)
- Canadian Finance Carnival #61 (Canadian Finance Blog)
- Carnival of Financial Planning – Edition #209 – November 4, 2011 (The Skilled Investor)
- Yakezie Carnival, Just Another Day Edition (One Cent at a Time)
- Weekend Ramblings & PF Blog Love: TWO YEAR BLOGIVERSARY GIVEAWAY Announcement Edition (Young & Thrifty)
- Why Is Leverage Only Ok In Real Estate? (My University Money)
- Don’t Assume Your Time is Worth a Monetary Amount (My Journey to Millions)
- I am not Dave Ramsey! (Romeo Clayton)
- Like The Latte Factor. Only Better. (Sustainable Personal Finance)
- ‘Til Divorce Do Us Part – Blog Review (Financially Consumed)
- Two Things About Personal Finance I Realized Very Early (The Extra Money Blog)