It’s been a long time since I’ve done a proper thank-you post and roundup, so now is as good of a time as any. I want to thank the readers for leaving such great comments and feedback over the months and years; you guys keep me going! If you are new to Invest It Wisely, you might want to start off with some of the most popular articles, as voted by traffic and comments:
- 3 Unconventional Investment Moves to Make in 2011
- Meet Andrew Hallam: The Millionaire Teacher
- Bitcoin: The Digital Currency of the Future
- What Do You Need to Get out of the Rat Race and Achieve Financial Freedom?
- Becoming a Renaissance Man: Early Retirement Extreme
- Gold, Revisited: Is $1500 Near?
- Our First Home Together
- Don’t Get Suckered by the Banks: How Much Can You *Really* Afford to Spend on a New Home?
Top 10 referring sites
Here are Invest It Wisely’s top 10 all-time sources of referral traffic (not including search engines and social tools such as Twitter or Reddit):
- The Daily Crux
- Early Retirement Extreme
- Beating The Index
- Andrew Hallam
- The Passive Income Earner
- Financial Samurai
- Dividend Monk
- Everyday Tips and Thoughts
- My Own Advisor
Thank you and thank you to all of my referrers, readers, and commentators for the great support; I appreciate it!