Another weekend, and another week of strange weather where the temperature swung between -20°C and +12°C…
Apple has announced the new iPad, due to hit shelves soon! The new tablet looks like a monster, with blazing fast 3D performance, more pixels than your HDTV, and a nice, fat battery that will still power the 4G edition for 9 hours on a charge. The iPad2 will also drop $100 in price to $399 for the base version. With Apple offering such good value at a great price, it will be very tough for Android tablets to compete.
I’m an Android guy, and I love that Apple is turning up the heat, because when the big companies go at it, the customers win! Android tablets will only get better and better — they will have to, if they don’t want to be relegated to the bargain-bin basement.
- The Satisfaction of Doing Your Own Home Projects
- Where Do You Get Your Stuff Done?
- Why I Live in a Condo (And Not a House)
What happened to the blogroll? Where am I??
Before you get mad at me, check out the “Recommended Links” section — you’re in there! 🙂 The blogroll was getting a bit unwieldy, and I feel bad about not accepting requests from fellow bloggers because the list is getting long, so I’ve decided to organize everything under one place and organize it by category. I’ve also placed the “Top Commentators” widget where the blogroll used to be, and these links are followed so top commentators get extra link love.
It’s not too late to enter the H&R Tax Giveaway!
Need to prepare your taxes? Are you Canadian? Enter below!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
- Why I’m Quitting My PhD – An Economic Argument
- February 2012 Dividend Income Update
- Heard of the Volcker Rule? If Not, On July, 21st 2012 You Will
- Investing in Offshore Drilling Companies
- RRSP Contributions vs Paying Off Credit Card
- Scotiabank Dividend Increase
- Do You Have Perfect Attendance?
- Photographer’s Funny Experiences
- The Many Inventions Of Steve Jobs [Slideshow]
- The Urban Suburban Argument
- What Happened in 1988?
- Your Virtual Office Space of the Future
- Do You Know Your Monthly Nut?
- Lifestyle changes should affect mortgage decisions…
- Should You Worry About Gold Confiscation?
- The Easiest $150 I Ever Made
- What Business Expenses are Tax Deductible?
- Where Can You Get A Loan in Tough Times?
- Who Gambles in America: Gambling Stats By Income!
- Carnival of Financial Planning – Edition #227
- Carnival of Money Pros – 2nd Edition
- Carnival of Retirement #9: Like planting a garden
- The Carnival of Financial Camaraderie #23
- Yakezie Carnival Dr Seuss The Lorax Edition