Invest It Wisely is featured this week! I would like to give a big thank you to Larry MacDonald for featuring Invest It Wisely in the “Me and My Money” section of the Globe & Mail. Thanks for giving me the opportunity and for doing a great job with the interview!
For those of you visiting for the first time, here are a few of my favorite posts written lately:
- Living to 100 and Beyond: Building an Infinite Portfolio
- How to Use Fear to Manipulate People
- Meet Andrew Hallam: The Millionaire Teacher
- Breaking Free of the Cage: Escaping the Rat Race
- Save More Money with Indexed Funds
In other news, Squirrelers and me recently cracked 200,000 in the Yakezie Alexa ranking challenge. I’m a little more than a month late, but I am still amazed at how far I’ve come given that Invest It Wisely started at the very end of March. For that, a big thanks goes out to everyone that has ever helped me out, along the way. The list is too big to mention, but you can meet some of my great fellow bloggers by visiting the blogroll to the right and the Yakezie page.
Since this is also the weekend edition, here is your weekend reading :
- Beating the Index: Portfolio Update: July 2010
- Andrew Hallam: Wayne Rooney’s Kin and Singapore Airlines
- Not Made Of Money: Trouble Keeping Track Of Your Receipts?
- Frugal Zeitgeist: How To Simplify Your Life
- Financial Freedom: Physical Gold Equals Security
- Mises Economics Blog: Give Capitalism a Chance
- Financial Samurai: Millionaires Need Love Too Ya Know
- Engineer Your Finances: Interview: How to Be A Fierce Competitor (Part II)
- KurzweilAI: Market Data Firm Spots the Tracks of Bizarre Robot Traders
- Buy Like Buffett: How To Pick The Right Mutual Fund
- My Personal Finance Journey: Cost of Living in California Compared to…Anywhere Else
- 7million7years: Riding the profitability curve …
- Squirrelers: Shameless Frugality or Just Plain Weird?
- Personal Finance By The Book: “No” is a Great Word. Five Biblical Reasons For Using It
- Sweating the Big Stuff: Are Social Shopping Sites Too Enticing?
- Multiple Egg Baskets: Informed Consent
- Hope to Prosper: Economic Trends Affecting Americans
- Car Insurance Comparison: Dear Congressman: A Plea For Car Insurance Reform
- Money Reasons: Forty Billionaires To Give Half Of Their Fortunes Away
- Christian PF: 5 Lessons From a Homeless Entrepreneur
- Wealth Artisan: Make Soda Free
- Everyday Tips and Thoughts: Retiring Before the Age of 40? How Realistic Is That?
- Watson Inc: Economists Blame ME for the Slow Recovery
- Barbara Friedberg Personal Finance: HOW DANIEL MAKES EXTRA MONEY & YOU CAN TOO!
- Wealth Pilgrim: Budgeting for Small Business Success
- Singularity Hub: Unleashing the Power of the Savant Brain in All of Us
- KurzweilAI: Life’s Future in the Cosmos
- Free From Broke: Investment Strategy For Beginner Investors
- Early Retirement Extreme: Further reading – A big list of books
- Daily Capitalist: Government Subsidies For Bloggers?
- 20s Money: The Spiral Down
- Money Smart Life: Buy or Rent – Which is Better For You?
- Andrew Hallam: Harry’s Stock Market Rules Beat the Professionals
Have a great weekend, and see you next week.